ISLAND OF ETERNAL SPRING
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Just perfect !
Vanja and Bojan are so friendly and they take such good care of their guests.
- The house and the rooms are very clean, very quiet and you feel well everywhere.
- The food (brunch, snacks and dinner) is amazing ! Beyond expectations !! We never ate such a delicious vegan cuisine, every dishes are fresh and homemade.
We participated in the Yoga retreat with Frauke and Eva for 1 week.
- The teachers were very nice and they adapted the exercises difficulties to each participant and help you to release physical and emotional tensions.
- The yoga lessons took place in a fabulous yurt especially made for the practice.
- We discovered different yoga styles : vinyasa, hatha, kundalini, yin, nidra and sound of healing.
Fantastic retreat. Vanja and Bojan make the most incredible vegan and veggie food - truly baked with love! The rooms are lovely as is the yoga yurt. Really close to Lajares town and beautiful volcanic walks all around. I went on the Re-Connection retreat with Frauke and Valentina which was just what I needed to recharge my batteries. I will definitely be back! x
This was the perfect yoga holiday!
Classes were very diverse, well prepared full of spirit and enthusiasm with a lot of additional meditation sessions in exciting places! Additional day trips and events were offered on a very flexible basis which was great. Accommodation was very clean and spacious, food was the most excellent vegan/vegetarian dishes I’ve ever been served! Everyone was welcoming and warm hearted, making the biggest effort to make the retreat a unique and memorable experience! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place.